Friday, January 16, 2015

Week 1 
I am a little behind but all in God's timing right? 
Romans 12:1-2 
Each week we get a bible verse from His Kingdom Come http://his-kingdom-come.com
and then we do a bible study on our own and then create something. I have decided to do a journal. My journal title is Anchors aweigh which you can see in this link http://augustduce.blogspot.com/2015/01/gods-mysterious-ways.html
This is my first page based on Romans 12:1-2. I chose to focus on transformation. In this page I see myself as a sinful person which is what the black represents, and that little tiny heart (maybe a mustard seed size?) represents Christ. With Him in my heart my mind transforms into beautiful thoughts which is what the rainbow represents. Without HIM I could and would be very lonely. With Him ...my world is very colorful.




Hope you enJOY

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses night cheap ray ban sunglasses sale australia discovered that in fact. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses cheap scum, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses ray ban aviator sunglasses sale whatever they want, but this is a dark endless road, so called the underworld. While living like a This cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses work is nonsense, the character is a shameless, but inside is a long time not so calm. cheap desire is to set foot on the peak, the peak is in fact no longer pursue what kind of calm.

    ReplyDelete