Monday, February 2, 2015

OCC DAY 4

Today was all about texture. My card is a clean and simple with lots of texture. I used my Simon says card kit from Oct 2014... again... lol... I love all the different techniques to really stretch to get your monies worth.

I created this card by using the die over and over again to create a dimensional texture.
I added one of the hearts back in the cup after inking it up then using a wink of stella and a little glossy accents. I clear embossed the sentiment then inked over it with the same ink and wiped it off so the white would shine through.
Here is the inside of my card. I think it will make a cute Valentine's card.

I am going to link this project up to 
hearts, hearts, hearts. I love all the hearts


lots of things could brew in a kissing booth... like..... HOT LIPS.

 there is a lot on this card but I think it is very clean and simple.


 I think with the naughty or nice.. it could be a cheesy pick up line.. LOL

This challenge was the sentiment is the focal point... I think it qualifies.

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of a repeated die! I have never seen this done before! Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous crisp and clever idea Leslee. Totally unique.
    thanks for playing along at Less is More
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cas card. Love it and how it came together perfectly. Thanks for joining us this week at Just us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the repeated dies on the diagonal, and the one bright heart! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so stylish! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for using your die cuts.
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your negative hearts, and then the pop of shiny red! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever design, just love this, so stylish!
    Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white-on-white background ... the dimensional heart is lovely ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card! I love the little heart and the embossing is really cool :) I’m so glad you joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month! Good luck!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH! This is so cool! So clever to repeat the die cut!!! Love the cups and the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant.
    I love this.
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call Challenge!

    ReplyDelete