Friday, April 17, 2015

Springtime is here

 It's springtime... everything is in bloom and I have Tiffany blue on the brain... you see I love Tiffany's everything about it... I don't know why.. but every since I saw Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's I have been........... obsessed....... you might say. My hubby and I just went to Las Vegas for (just the two of us get away) and one of the treats I get is to go to Tiffany's... He laughs at me because he says the closer I get to the store the more clammy my hands get... well absolutely..... sweaty..... is what he says....LOL and I never knew it before but he is right... we hold hands all the time... so he would know.

But here is my card to represent spring. The vases are from paper smooches (crystal clear) and the sentiment is from (spiritual sampler)



 I stamped the vases in maliblue ink and die cut them out. I wrapped the vases in tiffany blue twine and strung it across the card so the vases would not be floating in air.



 I used kraft paper and stamped the flowers in white pigment ink and stamped the blue center in Maliblue which is about as close to tiffany blue as you can get.








 I want to link up to aaacards.blogspot.com game-37-its-springtime

 

I want to link up to cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com cfc138

I want to link up to papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com april-12-18-picture-perfect-challenge

I want to link up to casethissketch.blogspot.com case-this-sketch-119

Hope you enJOYed




12 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, loving all the blues! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, striking and totally fabulous Leslee.
    Those colours are amazing against the Kraft card
    Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...the thread around the vases is fabulous. So glad you could play with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards, we are very glad that you are sharing your creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of twine! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Pretty row of vases!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete