Sunday, June 14, 2015

You're pretty amazing

This card is going to a friend of mine's daughter.. She just graduated college and is the first one in her family to do it. I used a white base for my card. On craft card stock I stamped in white pigment ink and clear embossed from the stamp set  TRUTH IS by CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS


I colored in the flowers with an INTENSE pencil (sea blue)


then I used glossy accents and let it dry over night


I stamped the sentiment in Maliblue by simon says stamp and then I inked it again in pigment white and stamped it off center to give it a little shadow look. 








Hope you enJOYed

2 comments:

  1. Love the shadow stomping on the sentiment, thanks for playing along last CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Rebecca x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, the glossy accents look so fabulous! I love the dimension you gave to the flower :) Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete