Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CCC for August

It is that time of the month again... no not that one.. The Card Chain Challenge.. I have had so much doing these.. I have started hanging the cards up I receive in my craft room...3 so far.. Here is the card I made.



I choose to work from the sketch 



I used Tim Holtz distress inks to create this beautiful rainbow. I love how you can get so many colors by using just a few.. for example that green... was created by mixing the yellow and the blue together. 


The stamp set and pallet and brush is all from Paper Smooches..I die cut a few and stacked them so they would pop out at you. The brush is kinda hard to see, but in  person it is very cute.



and this is the inside.


and this is the card I received from JO in England
The picture does not do it justice. It is so cute IRL.




I hope you enJOYed

No comments:

Post a Comment