Friday, October 16, 2015

Missing You

Hello, I have a card I want to share, but a little story first. My hubby and I miss each other all the time. He works nights, I work days. He is coming and I am going. He looks this way while I am looking that way... yikes. Did I mention he is in a different state. Illinois to be exact. Did I mention I am in California.. yea I know... Missing YOU is very appropriate here. Ok on to the card.


 
I love this stamp set... It is from Happy Little Stampers and is called whimsical friends. I think it is very appropriate because my hubby and I are very whimsical 

see we had this done in Vegas where we went over the weekend for my daughters 21st Birthday (yikes) my baby is 21. I don't even want to say that 3 times slow let alone 3 times fast. 




I think it fits us. 


I love this little elephant he is just so happy.. what ever life brings him he can handle.. and that is my hubby. ( by the way his nick name is VITO but don't tell him I told you )

and the little bird is me, looking in the wrong direction all the time. LOL

I gold embossed all the images and copic colored them used Avery ELEE double pierced rectangle dies, ink purple around the edges.. and WaLa a card, that represents ME and VITO.


This card is for the Simply Create Too blog where I recently became DT member
I sincerely hope you will hop on over and see all the other wonderful creations by the other design team members, and maybe make a card or TOO!

I hope you enJOYed.






5 comments:

  1. Leslee - That is so sweet! And a little sad...lol! I miss him for you too my friend!!! I love this little set too. Love the coloring and edging! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid.. we make a point to Face Time everyday, so that helps and we see each other every 3 weeks. :) with a week time in between.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful stamps and unique card. The two forms of are inverted from each other, though they have bodily contact. Miss you as someone who is with us, but is absent in spirit ... so I picked up your unusual card. For immediate someone who is, however, moving away from us.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how this set is so appropriate to you and your hubby. The embossing and colouring is amazing! Love to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfectly sweet an whimsical card for your hubby. Hope your separation is not forever. TFS your card and story LesLee.

    ReplyDelete