Thursday, March 12, 2015

Do you consider yourself LUCKY?

Less is more is having a color challenge : with the colors yellow and green


so this is my card.


I used water color paper from Tim Holtz. My zig water colors. and a couple of stamps that I stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink and clear embossed. 


                          I figured since St Patty's day is coming up and I am Irish and so is my   
                                 Hubby and I am very lucky to have him as my HUBBY. 


                                                           and the inside says so.....


the challenge link is week-214-colour-challenge at Less is more

Hope you enJOYed

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and funky card with great background wash of colours Leslee
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Leslee!
    Thanks so much for joining us again!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete