Monday, November 14, 2016

You Bless Me

 Well I have been on a hiatus... I changed job status from full time to part time. I moved from a major hospital setting to a little slower paced place. I (my hubby) built me a new desk for my craft room which inspired me to reorganize.... and so the hiatus is over and  here I am back... making stuff... LOL which is where I am happiest.

I saw the challenge on the November mix it up challenge and thought I would join in. Since I was making some book marks for my Aunt's bible class and this was a sample of one... she chose different one so instead of letting it go to waste I cut it up and made a card.


So this is a little skinnier than a regular A2 size card it is 3 1/2 by 5  1/2. 

I inked up the poinsettia from Ellen Hutson in Tim Holtz candid apple and the leaves in mowed lawn. After I stamped them I water colored them by pulling the ink into the center away from the outer line. I absolutely loved how they turned out. Then I stamped the sentiment from HoneyBee (You Bless Me). Cute little card if I do say so my self. 



Hope you enJoyed.

2 comments: