Thursday, May 23, 2019

You are my Sunshine

Hello... HEllo.... HELLO... is this thing on? Oh hello. It's been awhile. You know changes and LIFE and things get in the way. And then you loose your MOJO... and you have to look for it to get it to come back. 

But enough about that let's get to some cards. I want to play at https://twofercardchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/twofer-card-challenge-16.html








I used a fruit  slice stamp to create my "wheel". 
which I turned into a sun. 


and added the sentiment to make it a clean and simple card. On the inside it says "you make me happy when skies are grey"

then I inked it up with some different colored inks to make an orange and a lemon. And the sentiment in black makes it another CAS card.


The inside says sending hugs your way. 

I am pretty pleased with this since I haven't made a card in almost 3 years... yikes that is a long time.  

Hope you enJOYed.

16 comments:

  1. Oh boy...do I know how life can get in the way, lol!! I am terribly pleased that you chose the Twofer Challenge to reenter the blogosphere, LesLee. I love the look of your fruity 'wheels' on both cards. CAS cards make my heart happy. Such happy colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge, and I hope to see you in the gallery again next time! Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bev. It feels good to create again. I will definitely be playing in my craft room more.

      Delete
  2. I echo Bev's welcome, LesLee! I hope life lets you hang around for a few dozen years this time! There are lots of great challenges out there to play in! You have made two wheelie sweet designs with your fruit slice and I love the positive messaging on both! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #16 and I hope you play again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Darnell. You have been a long time favorite of mine. Every since I came across your playhouse. I will definitely be playing again.

      Delete
  3. Hi LesLee! I was so excited to see you in the Twofer gallery. Welcome back! Love your two bright and uplifting cards. Thanks for joining us at Twofer Card Challenge! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LOLL... so good to be back. Thanks for the warm welcome.

      Delete