Sunday, August 10, 2014

OCC Day 6


For today's class Debby suggested to stamp on anything but paper. I die cut 2 pears of different sizes by Spellbinders, out of cork sheet (which I am embarrassed to say I have had in my stash for a long long time and have never used it till now). Inked it up with Memento LUXE PEAR TART ink, the stems in Color Box Chalk Chestnut Roan. Distressed the sides in Gathered Twigs and Rusty Hinge. The background is by Stamping up CANVAS, inked in TYE DYE (distress). Spritzed it in water. Water colored the shadow under the pears in Gathered Twig. The sentiment is one I have had in my stash for a while and I never saved the wrapper. I thought it was appropriate since all my blessings come from God and food is one of them. I really like how the ink on the cork settles in and makes it look real. Hope you enJOY. I am going to have a snack.... a pair of pares LOL

3 comments:

  1. I love how your pears turned out. I am still trying to figure out what to do for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie... my name is LesLee LOL... if you want my advice..... stamp or use a texture you have never used before and I am sure it will amaze us all. :)

    ReplyDelete