Thursday, August 28, 2014

paper smooches challenge

I am having fun STRETCHING my creativity with what I learned in my online card class. I want to share a card to share today for a card challenge at Paper Smooches challenge http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-24-30-designer-drafts-challenge.html

this is the sketch





 I only have one set of paper smooches stamp and die ( I am hop ing to change that soon )and that is the stamp for a cause HOPE and HOPE die...  the sentiment is from that set "laugh when you can and cry when you must". I fussy cut the shoe image  from that set out of shrink plastic (after sanding and inking the image ) then I shrank it  (so much fun) then I adhered it to my card of this little boy I water colored  ( I named  Harry after my grandpa who loved to fish) I think he has a very innocent bewildered look on his face, he caught a shoe. I could see him laughing all the way home and hoping to find the other tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. such a sweet scene! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete