Sunday, June 17, 2012

Morning Walks With God

           I have had this blog for a while and never posted anything on it.... thinking anything I had to say would not be good enough.... you see I am a perfectionist..... always striving for perfection.... Well God is replacing "striving for perfection" with striving for JOY. Joy in my life is what I am after..... it is the little things that matter.... so here is where I start my blog. 
      I started walking in the later part of December of 2011. Striving back then just to get up in the morning... Now here it is 6 months later and I can walk 6 miles no problem... and I do it 5 days a week.   I see God's handiwork everywhere. Well on Monday 06-11-2012 I took a picture of said handiwork.... and then the next day and the next...and now I look for pictures to take, and I thought... This brings me Joy and it is a simple little thing...... So I decided to share... here on this blog.... So here it is.... the beginning of little things that bring me JOY.



06-11-2012

I saw these flowers and thought "WOW" so simple but they smile they made it through the concrete jungle to say hey there is a CREATOR up there that created us just for you to make you smile. So I hope this picture makes you smile as it did me.


On Tuesday 6-12-2012 this is what I saw. 


06-12-2012
The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous it reminds me of the verse Matthew 6:28 NLT it says "And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. they don't work or make their clothing." God made these so vibrant in color... and which reminds me I don't have to worry about what I am wearing today... its scrubs...like wearing your jammies at work. LOL




On Wednesday 06-13-2012 this is what I found


06-13-2012

It reminds me of Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to HIM than they are? Which reminds me of when I am out on MY MORNING WALKS WITH GOD I am looking forward to my morning breakfast blends... this  morning 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt 1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened) 2 bananas 1 apple 1/2 cup blackberries 1/2 cup of ice... throw it in a blender and drink up... breakfast on the go and takes about 5 minutes.


On Thursday 06-14-2012 this is what I found...




06-14-2012
This reminds me to put God first. His creation is in the foreground and man's creation is in the background. Seek HIM first. Psalm 103:2 Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me... scroll down to verse 4 and it says he redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. Every little girl secretly wants to wear a crown.. to be a princess... Well with God you are a princess or a prince... crowned with LOVE and TENDER MERCIES. Jesus wore a crown of thorns.. similar to the thorns on the Bougainvillea very sharp. Penetrating sharp! God's word is like that a double edge sword that peirces the heart. That makes you want to answer His call to your life.


On Friday 06-15-2012 this is what I found


06-15-2012
When I was walking this morning it was overcast. I love the sunshine.. my last blood test showed low in Vitamin D. So I make it a point to try to spend as much time in the sun as I can. When I was walking by these flowers they were all pointing in the same direction... towards the sun... waiting for it to pronounce it self so they could pay tribute to it for it being their life source. Jesus is my life source. I wait for Him to sometimes pronounce Himself in big miraculous ways... kinda like lightning...lol... not on me persay but near or very visable so I know it is directly from HIM. But He speaks to me in small ways to let me know He is there. Flowers all pointing in one direction "UP". When the outlook looks bleak, try the UPLOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment