Thursday, November 12, 2015

#YOU ROCK

It's that time again... to reveal the card made and received for the card chain. #you rock... hash tags are the thing right now, and HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS just came out with a set called mix mash and it has this #you rock sentiment in it.. so fun to use matter of fact I used the whole set to create this card. It is a shaker card



I stamped the arrows and the circles in Gold embossing powder then I distressed the edges ...I wanted to have like an edgy look to it... after all rockers are edgy right? I die cut a rectangle out of it and inked it up with pretty maroons and blues. I made a shaker card out of the top part then put my panel
lined right back up of the top of the shaker part after I filled it up with gold goodies. 

Here is a close up of the shaker part.. I love how the circles on the edges go 3d and continue on into the shaker part.



Here is the sketch from Society of Stampaholics suggested we could use. 

Here is the card I received from the Lovely Gail... all the way from NORWAY.. the theme we could also choose from was CATS.. I love all animals and used to have adorable cuddly cats.. but I have not had one in a while. So I hung this card up in my craft room so I could look at that cute little face. 

we are a dog family .. we have four... I thought I would share this photo of my daughter and one of our puppies (MAGGIE) sleeping in the chair. Yep they are fully passed out unaware that I was even standing there.. such a good guard dog.. HUH? I wonder what they are dreaming about?



I hope you enJOYed
LesLee

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your shaker card LesLee. So pretty with the blue and purple background and the gold sparkles. And your card from your friend is really sweet. That is one BIG puppy! Looks very comfortable sharing the sofa with your daughter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card, LesLee! #You Rock! Love all the embossing. Very cool! Love the photo of your daughter and Maggie. Maggie was the name of my Border Collie. She is in heaven now :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this over at the Society of Stampaholics I had to come take a closer look - it's so beautiful, love the shaker element and the stamps you used are fantastic Karen x

    ReplyDelete