Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

A New Year is upon us. That to me means new things to do and new ways to do them. I am having a rough time already the start of this new year. My job is moving locations. We are going from the second floor to the first floor of the hospital.. that is not so bad... actually it is better.. bigger space more room, however we are starting an all new system. Therefore we are babies.. brand new ones.. LOL a system we no nothing about with no training.. only one day on a simulator ( I can tell you that is not enough) But anyway sorry to vent here. But another thing I am doing at this rough time in my life is redoing my craft room. One of my Christmas presents from my hubby is new counter tops so everything has to come out.. so everything is in disarray... but that is a good thing. So anyway here is my card for the SIMPLY CREATE TOO blog. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY!




HOPE YOU enJOYed!

Sincerely
LesLee

3 comments:

  1. I love this cute card LesLee and the shimmer really sparkles. Hope work settles down soon and that you get your craft room sorted. It will all be worth it in the end!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute card LesLee and the shimmer really sparkles. Hope work settles down soon and that you get your craft room sorted. It will all be worth it in the end!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete