Thursday, August 18, 2016

#YOUROCK

The Olympics are interesting to me to watch. It makes my muscles twitch to get out an exercise. I get up go outside to do some outdoorsy things and it hits me in my face......104 heat wave.. so I go back inside and go to my craft room and create this




I ink blended the colors of the rings blue, yellow, black, green, and red and a piece of card stock, using Tim Holtz broken china, squeezed lemonade, candied apple, black soot,  and lucky clover.


I cut it out with a metal die by The Crafters Workshop (3x4 circles) and cut multiples from black card stock as well. Layered them up and put them on a 4x1/2 by 5 card stock folded in half. Stamped the sentiment from Happy Little Stampers #YOUROCK 


I then used wink of stella on the circles but I just couldn't get a great picture of it... (Must of been the heat lol)
I would like to link up to Game # 71 blending


I would like to enter this card in the Happy little stampers anything goes die challenge



Thanks for looking
Hope you enJOYed
Sincerely
LesLee

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Olympic inspired card with great colour blending too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful homage to the Olympics. I love everything about this card! The colors are amazing, and I really like how you have popped that die cut up. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy - Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love you die cut, Thanks for playing along at the AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh super fun and cool card with those colorful ring diecut!
    Thank You for playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies August Challenge.

    - Helen Gullett -
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die.

    Emma - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, what a clever card! Secondly, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, what a clever card! Secondly, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete