Saturday, August 9, 2014

OCC Day 5




Today's class was about outline stamps, and debossing. For todays card I cut out Tim Holt.. I call him the man out of thick cardboard to make a deboss impression when I ran it through my vagabond machine. Now the stamp set and the image does not line up so I tried to make it look like a shadow behind his feet with watered down black soot. I just ran over the image that i stamped with my water brush. I had in my stash some of Inky Antics Rainbow Honey comb paper. I had seen a video that Tim Holtz did with the umbrella and black paper. I wanted to make it a little more colorful. I stamped my sentiment in dusty concord. I like the fact that the sentiment talks about light and darkness and thought it was fitting with this card. It is a Shakespeare quote. I went to my stash and found purple card stock to match my sentiment color. Well that is my take on the class today. Hope you enJOY.

3 comments: