Tuesday, August 12, 2014

OCC Day8


Today is more graphic stamps. This is really making me look at my stamps at a whole different way... which is good because... hence the name of the class Stretch Your Stamps 2. I really like Nichol's window card. I have had this stamp set with matching die for a while and have never used it. ( I know   shame on me.... but hey I am using it now.) I stamped each butterfly in a dark color then I turned the stamp over and used the shape of the butterfly and stamped in a lighter shade to form a sort of shadow. Then I die cut the butterfly to form a window and stamped it so it would be on the inside of the card. The red butterfly had a mistake on it and it was the last thing I stamped and didn't feel like redoing the whole thing so I used some liquid pearls in alternating colors. The perfectionist in me wants to redo it.... but  I won't... so I hope you enJOY.



5 comments: