Tuesday, January 13, 2015

God's Mysterious Ways

I have been wanting to get into mixed media for a while. Every time I see post of some of the bogs I follow my blood starts pumping. So I started praying last year (2014) Give me on outlet of this LORD. Well he definitely did! I started the year of 2014 very sick. I was off work and the only thing I could do was surf the internet in between sleeping and resting. I came across the documented life project and was all gung ho but  never did anything with it on my own. But I followed it all year long yearning to participate. Well as 2014 was coming to a close I knew the stronger I grew the more I wanted to participate in something. So I prayed Lord lead me where you want to be. Take me where you want  me to be apart of. He lead to me to http://his-kingdom-come.com . I knew this was where I was supposed to be for 2015 inspiration and participation. I joined the Take me deeper group. Taking part in 52 weeks of bible study/journaling is exactly what I needed. And God knew. HE KNEW just as He always does what is best for me. Which is a mystery sometimes. I was trying to decide what to do for my journal cover. At least for 2 weeks trying to decide and nothing would come.

 The inspiration on the site was the song
 OCEANS by hillsong

I would listen to the song and a big big ocean would always come to my mind, way bigger than me! What could little ole me do in a big big ocean. Try not to sink? Try to stay afloat? Would I give up?Well a lot of things in life weigh us down. My sickness last year weighed me down. What weighs us down Anchors!  We get so tied to things. So I did a little google search on Anchors and the navy song came up Anchors Aweigh! I was please to find out it is NOT anchors away... it is aweigh! Which just made perfect sense to me. So here is my journal cover.

 I tried to make my anchor 3 fold 1. the anchor 2. the I in aweigh and 3. a cross.

  Let the journey of 52 weeks begin. So as I go on this journey I will post my pages as I get them done. The only anchor I want to tie me down  ( or up rather) is HOPE. Hope anchors the soul firm and secure. Hebrews 6:19
                             
                                                              HOPE you enJOY!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having only just heard the click, deafening thunder, ray ban wayfarers sunglasses cheap everyone cheap ray ban sunglasses australia stayed. Amount. Loaded than it really struck by lightning. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia cheap ray ban aviators sunglasses Cheap than the equipment installed addicted, actually still posing as students to study hard. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia cheap rubbed his ears, cheap ray ban sunglasses australia leave with one, appeared to be raining.

    ReplyDelete